There is more than one place called Krabi:
Krabi is on the coast - a southern province of Thailand. The distance from Bangkok to Krabi is around 820 kilometers. The highest point is Limestone Mountain. There are plains around foothills and coasts. Krabi has various tourist attractions but something that can attract tourists to come to Krabi is the beauty of the archipelago - more than 130 islands. Archipelagos in Krabi have white sandy beaches, clear sea, and coral such as Phi Phi island which is the most popular island in Krabi.
- Ao Nang — the prime beach resort of Krabi Province that is colloquially referred to as "Krabi"
- Krabi Province — a province in Southern Thailand known for its beaches and islands
- Krabi Town — a town in Southern Thailand
- Krabi, a province on southern Thailand’s Andaman coast, is an almost otherworldly region of labyrinthine archipelagos, where islands seem to erupt vertically out of the sea and secluded beaches are only accessible by colorfully adorned long tail boats.
- Krabi Province, which lies along the coast of the Andaman sea in Southern Thailand, is a top tourist destination as a result of its plentiful natural attractions including, white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, extensive coral reefs, numerous caves and waterfalls, and over 130 islands, including Koh Lanta and the jewels of the Andaman coast, the six islands of Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park. Krabi is an important port city for both local fisherman as well as boats ferrying visitors to the nearby attractions, one of the premier rock climbing destinations in the world.