There is more than one place called Krabi:
UnderstandKrabi is a one of coast southern provinces of Thailand.
Distance from Bangkok to Krabi around 820 kilometers. The most topography is Limestone Mountain. There has plain around foothills and coast. Krabi has various tourist attraction but something can attraction tourist come to Krabi is beauty of archipelago more than 130 island. Archipelagos in Krabi have white sandy beach, clear sea, coral such as Phi Phi island is the most popular of island in Krabi
- Ao Nang — the prime beach resort of Krabi Province that is colloquially referred to as "Krabi"
- Krabi Province — a province in Southern Thailand known for its beaches and islands
- Krabi Town — a town in Southern Thailand
- National Railay Beach or Phi Phi islands - National Railay Beach or Phi Phi islands
are located in Krabi cover most area in the Andaman Sea west of the southern. There is National Marine Park with beautiful natural. Around the island have beautiful coral and coralline. There live in under water. And natural identity is Limestone Mountain with beautiful layer cliffs. As well as beautiful and clear beach, shell cemetery 40 million year, which has and area around 389.96 square kilometer or 243,725 rai.
- Krabi, a province on southern Thailand’s Andaman coast, is an almost otherworldly region of labyrinthine archipelagos, where islands seem to erupt vertically out of the sea and secluded beaches are only accessible by colorfully adorned long tail boats.
- Krabi Province, which lies along the coast of the Andaman sea in Southern Thailand, is a top tourist destination as a result of its plentiful natural attractions including, white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, extensive coral reefs, numerous caves and waterfalls, and over 130 islands, including Koh Lanta and the jewels of the Andaman coast, the six islands of Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park. Krabi is an important port city for both local fisherman as well as boats ferrying visitors to the nearby attractions, one of the premier rock climbing destinations in the world.