Leicestershire  is a county in the East Midlands region of England, part of the United Kingdom. Its traditional capital is the county city of Leicester, though this is now administered as a unitary authority separate from the rest of the county. Leicestershire is bordered by Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, and Nottinghamshire.
- Barrow upon Soar
- Market Harborough
- Melton Mowbray
It's helpful if you understand the countryside talk and accent.
The main language in the countryside is English with a lot of local dialect passed through generations of country living people.
English is the main language. In more urban and multicultural areas such as Leicesterm other languages may be spoken as well, but English is a neccesity to get by.
East Midlands Airport is 7 miles north-west of Loughborough on the Derbyshire border at the village of Castle Donnington.
Leicester City Airport
Over a thousand bus services connecting all major towns and villages.
- The Moat House, Appleby Magna
- Ashby Castle
- Belvoir Castle near Grantham
- Snibstone Discovery Park
- Twycross Zoo
- National Space Centre. edit
- Horse Riding
- Fox Hunting
- Bird Watching
- Bear Baiting
Several Fish and Chip Shops in every village.
Appleby Inn Appleby Parva.
Particularly in Leicester, Indian Curry houses are very good in the area.
- Pubs In Measham are must-sees: on Friday or Saturday nights, they have singing, dancing or just a quiet drink: on Sunday nights, they have posh bands and a quiz.
- The Emporium club in Coalville is famous around the UK. Entry at certain times is often free, but ID is a must to enter.
Stay out of Coalville