- Seremban — the capital city
- Mantin — the "mine tin" town
- Port Dickson — beach resort town about 33 km west of Seremban
- Tanjung Gemuk — small beach resort
- Mount Datuk
- Pedas Hot Springs
- Ulu Bendul Waterfalls
- Seri Menanti Royal Palace
The state name Negeri Sembilan refers to nine counties which are divided politically, and governed with a degree of autonomy. The figure heads for each region are chosen from the indigenous tribe that predate the arrival of the Minang, however the Minang architectural influences remain in much of the public state architecture.
Negeri Sembilan, is a state that can trace its roots to the "Minangkabau" heritage which originated from Indonesia.
Negeri Sembilan does not have an airport. However, the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Selangor is located not too far away from the state and there are direct bus connections with Seremban.
Negeri Sembilan is located approximately 60 km to the south of Kuala Lumpur via the North-South Expressway (Lebuhraya Utara Selatan) and only 40 km from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). From the airport, various taxi, bus and private cars are available to ferry travellers to Negeri Sembilan. There are also air-conditioned bus services which ply the Kuala Lumpur-Seremban route from Puduraya Bus Terminal, Kuala Lumpur.
Accessible from Singapore, with KTM (Keretapi Tanah Melayu) interstate train service, which have two stops in the state, at Tampin and Seremban. From Kuala Lumpur you can take the komuter train at KL sentral station to Seremban, the capital of the state.
- Museum Adat
- Muzium DiRaja Sri Menanti (The Royal Museum of Sri Menanti)
- Hutan Lipur Ulu Bendol (Lipur Ulu Bendol Forest)
- Klana Resort Seremban (****) (Allson Klana Resort), PT 4388, Jalan Penghulu Cantik, Taman Tasik, Seremban, . edit
- Hotel Rasah Seremban, 1448, Jalan Rasah, 70300, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, ☎ 606-762-9464, . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12pm. Hotel Rasah Seremban : Right next to the Old Town of Seremban Hotel Rasah is located right at the center of Bukit Rasah, walking distance to Seremban General Hospital Tuanku Jaafar, Koley Kejururawatan Seremban, Mawar Renal Medical Centre, 1km away from Seremban Central Train Station and only 2 minutes taxi time to downtown Seremban. 70. (2.710450,101.941798) edit