Like with Mir you can only reach Nesvizh by bus or car. Note that Mir and Nesvizh are in just about 30 km or driving from one another, so the two World Heritage sites can be conveniently visited in one short trip.
All the tourist attractions of Nesvizh are located very close to one another, and the best way to get around is on foot.
- Nesvizh castle. A residential castle of the Radziwiłł family, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. edit
- Corpus Christi Church. A magnificent early Baroque building containing graves of many members of the Radziwiłł family. edit
- Slutsk Gate. A city gate from around 1700. Its name refers to the city of Slutsk. edit
- City Hall. with Renaissance and Baroque features. edit
There is a couple of restaurants in the town center, and the castle has a cafe onsite.
- Hotel Nesvizh, 7 Byelaruskaya St. Quite typically for the small cities and towns of the region, the central hotel is named after the city itself. edit