Poreč (Italian: Parenzo) is on the Adriatic coast of Croatia.
- Venezia Lines  sail from Venice to Poreč during the summer months (April-October).
Timetable : All departures from Venice are at 5:00pm - Arrival at Porec 7h30pm Return from Porec to Venice at 8h00 a.m. and Arrival in Venice 10h30 a.m. see all the trip on wwww.venezialines.com
Poreč is very small, and it's almost impossible to get lost in the town. There is a bus station, and taxi rank nearby if you are staying at one of the many hotel/apartment complexes out of town. If you enter into the old town, which is to the right from the bus station, you will see a tourist office (logo has blue i). The tourist office will give you a map of the area.
Euphrasian Basicila: UNESCO site. rebuilt in the 6th century during the Byzantine Empire.
Streets of Decumanus and Cardo Maximus still have Roman structure original forms.
- Baredine Cave, Gedići 55, Nova Vas, ☎ +385 52 421 333, . Baredine Cave is the first speleological object and a geomorphological natural preserve in Istria evaluated for tourist visitations. The sightseeing lasts 40 minutes, visitors descend along a 300m long pathway up to 60m below the ground and an underground lake and visit 5 beatifully decorated chambers. An interesting detail of this adventureous trip is also the encounter with the underground world of animals: visitors will see the cave olm (Proteus anguinus Laurenti), endemic in this dinaric karst region- an animal that can be found only in this karst area. edit
- Ulixes Decumanus 2, tel 052/451 132. This cosy little restaurant was a surprise to find in the very touristy Poreč. There's the choice of dining in a candlelit stone-clad interior outside in the sunny terrace. The service is very friendly and helpful (speaking English, Italian, German and Croatian!). Between two people you can have a whole fresh fish, with baked vegetables, quite simple but absolutely delicious. Worth visiting this town just to eat here. Prices are quite expensive for Croatia.
- Apartments Lanterna Vagriba, Porec, HR 52440. A cluster of apartments about 15km away from Poreč itself. It’s cheap (£54 a night for a four bed apartment), but you’ll need a taxi to get into town (or wait for the infrequent bus). The places themselves are clean, with dining/living room, shower, balcony and kitchen, there are a few restaurants and bars on site plus a cheesy disco. It’s mainly populated by mainly German tourists with frightening hair and orange tans.
- Valamar Diamant Hotel, Porec, HR 52240, . The Valamar Diamant Hotel in Poreč, is located in the shade of green pine trees close to the sea, and is a ten minute walk from the picturesque centre of Poreč itself. The wide selection of food, spacious wellness centre, imaginatively designed indoor and outdoor pools, as well as the large number of sporting facilities edit
- Valamar Crystal Hotel, Porec, HR 52240, . The Valamar Crystal Hotel is family hotel, it's open from April to October. Info: 223 rooms / 453 beds, 6 floors; rooms: single, twin and triple rooms, twin rooms with extra bed, quad rooms and suite; two restaurants and bars; outdoor swimming pool and swimming pool for children, whirlpool; beach 150 m from hotel; other: evening music, sport center, tennis courts near, 2 meeting rooms, internet corner; price: from 72 eur twin room edit
- Valamar Luna Active Resort, Porec, HR 52240, . Luna is located directly on the sea, ten minutes walk from Porec’s ancient town centre. For families with children and active holiday. edit
- Valamar Rubin Hotel, Porec, HR 52240, . Open from April to October, 258 air-conditioned rooms / 483 beds, 9 floors, 2 lifts; single rooms, twin rooms with extra beds, triple and family rooms; restaurant, bars; outdoor swimming pool and swimming pool for children; beach 100 m from the hotel; sport/entertaiment center; prices starts from 40 eur single room, 56 eur twin room. edit
- Valamar Club Tamaris, . Valamar Club Tamaris is located on the Lanterna peninsula surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation, open from April to October, 390 rooms: single, twin and family rooms, studio apartments; Valeta a la carte restaurant, restaurant and bar at the pool, cocktail-bar, lobby bar, # wellness contents, beauty center, cardio-gym, outdoor swimming pool and pool for children, whirlpool, pebble beach 100 m from the hotel; prices from 57 eur single room, 88 eur double room edit
Buses leave from the town's bus station every couple of hours to Pula and Rijeka. Buses leave about four times a day to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. You can buy your tickets at the bus stations on the day of departure.