The international airport Billund Airport is only 30min. away. With many international flights, Billund Airport is an easy way to travel to/from Vejle. There are many daily bus departures between Vejle and Billund Airport. Take route 143 or 43.
Vejle is the close to motorway E45, that passes on the Vejle bridge. This is one of the rare places in jutland with regular traffic jams.
The best way of getting around Vejle is by foot. Due to the size of Vejle it is easy to stroll the streets, and still get from one end of the city to another.
The bus system in Vejle is another good way of getting around. Especially when visiting places outside the city center. All of the bus lines including 143 and 43 to Billund Airport, starts and terminates at the bus central by the train station in the center of Vejle.
Haraldskaer Woman, a well preserved Iron Age mummy was displayed inside Sct Nicolaj Church but has recently been moved to Vejle museum.
- Den Smidtske Gård, Søndergade 14. Old courtyard from 1799. Cafe Conrad and a branch of Vejle Museum is located here. edit
- Conrad Cafe, Søndergade 14, ☎ ''+45'' 75720122 (email@example.com). Cafe located in Den smidske gaard. edit
- Caféen - Den Gamle Arrest, Klostergade 1, ☎ 75829300, . A cafe in the old prison edit
- Vejle Vandrehjem (Vejle Youth & Family Hostel), Vardevej 485 (6 km outside Vejle center, bus no 2 go there 1-2 times an hour), ☎ ''+45'' 75825188 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: ''+45'' 75831783), . checkout: 10PM. bring IH card. You can rent linen for DKK 50 or bring your own. depends on number of people in a room, DKK 200 in shared room. edit
- Vejle Fjord, Sanatorievej 26, Stouby, ☎ ''+45'' 76823380 (email@example.com), . Hotel, conference center, spa, and restaurant outside Vejle at the fjord. edit
- Haraldskær, Skibetvej 140, ☎ ''+45'' 76496000 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Hotel and restaurant outside Vejle close to nature which gives a relaxing experience. edit
- Struer train line, DKK 16 (this price may be out of date) and bus 211 DKK 30 (19/02/2013).